Hilger Crystals Ltd. Internal Policies.
If you have any questions regarding these items or if you require any further information, then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Quality Assurance Policy
It is the declared policy of the management of this division to design, manufacture and supply crystal materials and assemblies incorporating crystal materials and also to refurbish assemblies, to provide complete and consistent purchaser satisfaction in meeting the agreed specifications of all our Customers. We also endeavour to give unrivalled service and customer care by continual improvement in every aspect of contract compliance and by responding to and meeting all the special needs of each of our Customers.
Our principal objectives are:
- That we meet and exceed our Customer's expectations in terms of compliance to contract, including both delivery and specification.
- That we promote continuous improvement to refine and improve communication, methods, handling, control procedures, internal rejection rates and training to further improve our level of quality assurance and minimize costs.
- That all crystal materials and assemblies comply with appropriate statutory health and safety requirements.
- That the quality system is set down in the Hilger Crystals Quality Assurance manual and the subordinate Quality Control
- That there is continuous observance of the quality system by all employees.
Back to top
Health, Safety & Environmental Policy
Management recognises and accepts it's responsibility for the health and safety of all it's employees and will endeavour to secure safe and healthy working conditions that conform with the requirements of relevant legislation and codes of practice.
It is this Company's philosophy that:
- Health and Safety is a management responsibility of equal importance to the efficiency and the quality of the products and services provided by the Group.
- Health and Safety Management is based upon a thorough understanding and assessment of hazard and risk within the Group, and the introduction and maintenance of appropriate means of their control.
- Effective control of Health and Safety is achieved through co-operative effort by all operators at all levels of the organization.
- Effective co-operative effort is established and maintained through a system of communication, education, training and supervision.
It is the policy of management to operate a HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, that it conducts it's affairs with due regard for the environment, and health and safety of it's employees and others affected by it's activities.
Back to top